Friday 9 August 2013

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation


Review on: Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation
Colour Reviewed: 100 Ivory

This is such a fabulous foundation. It gives even coverage, has an incredible long lasting wear and doesn't feel to heavy on the skin. I think that this foundation gives a lovely matte finish without feeling to heavy on my skin - as I find foundations usually do. I was also drawn to the design of this cosmetic, as it has out there colours like orange to catch the buyers eye. This product smells really nice and feels so smooth on my skin and lasts for about 9 hours, which I thought was perfect for long days at school coming this winter. 

Overall view: Amazing foundation, I will definitely be buying this one again!
Rate out of 10: 9
Recommend or not: Recommend

Thank-you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment