Thursday 29 August 2013

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss


Review on: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in 'Kiss me coral'

This is a beautiful shimmery coral colour, presented in a clear tube. I was really excited to try this as Tanya Burr has absolutely loved it, but when I tried this cosmetic I was totally disappointed with it! Again this product is incredibly dewy, sticky and heavy and doesn't last for long after applying. This product isn't very pigmented and again isn't very pigmented, which is a real disappointment as I thought this product would have been better. I bought this on the two for £10 deal in Boots, but on its own it is £6.99 which is an incredible amount for this product! 

Overall view: Heavy and sticky on the lips, not very pigmented, the only upside of it as it is not very pigmented. 
Recommend or not: Not!

Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment