Wednesday 28 August 2013

BENEFIT BEAUTY HAUL


Benefit Beauty Haul

Okay so this isn't the best picture of everything I got but I will tell you more. First off I got:
 How to look the best at everything in light, which contains:
1. the POREfessional
2.Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW foundation
3. Boi-ing in 01 and 02
4.'Me, Vain?' powder and a small black soft benefit brush

This cost £25.50 in Boots - http://www.boots.com/en/Benefit-How-to-Look-the-Best-at-Everything-Light_1281386/

Next I bought a little box of two samples from boots called 'Coral my world' which contains: CORALista blusher and a Sun Beam in a small bottle from boots, which cost £9.50 but are not sold online!

Benefit products are highly expensive so I purchased these to see if they are worth it, as Benefit also displays its products with amazing looks. I would definitely recommend getting the little 'Coral My World' from Boots as it is so good to try out their products instead of buying the full priced ones!

Thankyou for reading, and there will be a review on these soon!  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment