Sunday 4 August 2013

Bourjois Paris Blush

Review on: Bourjois Paris Blush 
Colour Reviewed: 37 Rose Pompon

I am currently staying in London with my sister, and am changing my make-up around a bit, trying to wear things that I haven't worn for a long time. I am going to try and wear more make-up, as the sun's impact has gone down here! I am going to be blogging more, doing my daily make-up routine and more.
  This is a gorgeous light baby pink, which is perfect for a light skin tone. It has a gorgeous matte finish (without shimmer) which I think is a really pretty gentle make-up look. I find this quite hard to apply, as it doesn't come out of the pot very easily which really doesn't , but once applied it looks so beautiful. It has a nice perfume, which does make it nicer to use. The price comes to £7.99 which I think is extortionate! I would recommend the price to be £6.99! 

Overall view: A gorgeous colour, with gentle pigment, but it is incredibly hard to get out of the pot and is extortionately priced!
Rate out of 10: 6
Recommend or not: For a lighter skin tone, yes!

http://www.boots.com/en/Bourjois-Little-Round-Pot-Blusher_1395/

Thank-you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment