Sunday 4 August 2013

Bourjois Paris Magic Nail Polish Remover

Review on: Bourjois Paris Magic Nail Polish Remover

This is an essential for doing nails! I usually hate having to take off my nail varnish with loads and loads of cotton wool pads, so this is exactly what I need! It is so so easy to remove your nail varnish off with! I would say that it does take longer than 1 second to remove all of the nail varnish, but it is still absolutely amazing! Its so easy to carry around, not too heavy and in a secure, small bottle. It has a strong scent, which I do get sick of, but that really doesn't bother me much! It is made out of natural products, instead of full of paraben, it is acetone and paraben free! The price for this comes to £4.99, which I think is such a reasonable price for this outstanding product! 

Overall view: This is such fantastic product, which I LOVE because it saves me from cotton wool and stinky nail varnish remover bottles!
Rate out of 10: 9
Recommend or not: Recommend

Thank-you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment