Saturday 3 August 2013

Collection Sheer Loose Powder

Review on: Collection Sheer Loose Powder

This little pot comes full of powder foundation, which I find incredibly useful in summer, as I find foundation to heavy and hot to wear. This gives even coverage, isn't to expensive, and feels smooth and gentle on the skin. I absolutely love this for summer, it just has such a nice feel on the skin. I do find that this cosmetic is hard to apply, as it is a 'loose powder', it goes absolutely all over the place! The price comes to £2.99, which I think is an amazing price for this little beauty!

Overall view: Perfect for an even complexion, gives full and even coverage and is a necessity for your make up bag!
Rate out of 10: 8
Recommend or not: Highly recommend!

Thank-you for reading, please get in touch if you would like me to review a specific product.

No comments:

Post a Comment