Friday 9 August 2013

L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection BB Cream


Review on: L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection BB Cream
Colour reviewed: Fair

I purchased this for five pounds in Roman Road London, and I'm not 100% sure its the real thing! I don't really seem to gel with bb creams, as I just don't think they feel or look that good on my skin, but I thought that this was such a bargain that I had to! Now I think that this is incredibly heavy on my skin, making me look even more tired then I already do, and also I find that it has an oily texture - making it hard to blend into the skin. It gives of a nice fragrance, but makes the skin feel slippy due to the oiliness! I'd say that the packaging was the upside for me as I love the white to dark pink ombre! 

Overall view: Oily and heavy on the skin, doesn't give great coverage but okay for a fiver!
Rate out of 10: 5
Recommend or not: Not

Thank-you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment