Wednesday 28 August 2013

Nivea Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover & Refreshing Toner


Nivea Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover & Refreshing Toner

Recently I have learnt that cleansing your face with a makeup wipe is NOT the way to get clear and happy skin, so I have invested into trying ALOT of new skin care products.

One of the products I have invested into are the Nivea Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover which is a really inexpensive and nice product to use. I try to alternate between different eye makeup removers, as I also use my Clarins range (which I LOVE) but these are also really good! This comes in a really convenient size (125ml) and has a refreshing smell to it. It is so gentle on the eyes as it's not to heavy, and it is really easy to use. It leaves a non-greasy area and is enriched with Provitamin B5. This product comes in at £3.39, which is a really good price as this product really does do what it says on the bottle! 


Another product I bought was the Nivea Refreshing Toner which I apply after using my Clarins Water Comfort One Step Cleanser (which is AMAZING) and before my moisturiser. It has a lovely cold feel to the skin removing any residue that the cleanser didn't get and really helps my skin to have a more healthy glow. This toner contains Vitamin E and HYDRA IQ and does leave my skin feeling completely cleansed. I like to think of a toner as a full stop to my cleaning regime. This also has a refreshing scent to it, and comes in a 200ml bottle. This product comes to £3.59, which is a small price to pay for such a good product!

Overall view: Both products are amazing and so kind to the skin and leave my skin with a healthy glow. 
Recommend or not? A definite recommend!  

http://www.boots.com/en/Nivea-Visage-Extra-gentle-Eye-Make-up-remover-125ml_851854/
http://www.boots.com/en/Nivea-Daily-Essentials-Refreshing-Toner-200ml_1125593/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment