Sunday 4 August 2013

Garnier Ambre Solaire Light Bronzer

Review on: Garnier Ambre Solaire Light Bronzer
Colour Reviewed: Light

I am really fussy about fake tan - as I can never seem to do it properly! I've been looking for a spray bronzer for a while, and Garnier has always been an well known amazing brand, so when I saw this half price in Boots, I couldn't resist. And I must say that this is a fabulous product! It does dry very quickly and it isn't to sticky, which I find a lot of bronzer's are. I think that if you apply it right this can be a perfect bronzer. I also used this on my face - going diagonally and evenly three times in strokes, and it gave an even coverage, with a couple of streaks but hey no bronzer is perfect. When I purchased this it was half price in Boots and is still on if you are reading this close to when I posted this!

Overall view: Really nice bronzer for summer, comes out in a scented mist, and if is applied evenly can be the perfect tan.
Rate out of 10: 8
Recommend or not: Recommend

Thank-you for reading!

Thank-you for reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment