Wednesday 28 August 2013

PALMERS Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Butter


Review on: PALMERS Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Butter

First off I must say that this products SMELLS AMAZING. It smells of Peppermint and Dark Chocolate, which may not be to your taste but is to mine, and I LOVE it. The feel on the lips is quite heavy and dense, which isn't such a good point but does moisturise the lips once it is rubbed in. I think for me it's the smell that makes me love it so much, and if you like the smell of Peppermint and Dark Chocolate I recommend you go and buy this! Palmers is such a great brand, and I absolutely LOVE their products and their individuality! This product comes in at £2.75, which is a little over priced I think for this product. 

http://www.superdrug.com/hydrated-skin/palmers-lip-butter-dark-chocolate/invt/371297

Overall view: Amazing smell, quite heavy but once rubbed in is moisturising!
Recommend or not: If you like the smells! 

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment