Wednesday 28 August 2013

Estee Lauder Pure Colour Nail Varnish


Review on: Estee Lauder Pure Colour Nail Varnish in 'Sweet Pea'

Okay, this product comes in at £14 which is quite pricey for a nail varnish. But this is such a beautiful colour that I definitely think that it was worth it. The colour is a gorgeous dark royal pink with shimmers of silver running through it. This colour is so so pretty and I don't think I have ever seen a colour like this from a drugstore brand. I love the packaging, it definitely stood out to me when I was shopping for cosmetics. Estee Lauder products are simply stunning and lovely, but are also very pricey! This product lasted a very long time on my nails without getting chipped. I absolutely LOVE this product, it has such a summery shade and it worth the £14 pounds in my opinion!

Overall view: A gorgeous, summery colour with incredibly high quality!
Recommend or not: Its simply stunning so yes recommend!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment