Thursday 29 August 2013

Max Factor Face Finity Foundation


Review on: Max Factor Face Finity Foundation

I had very high hopes for this foundation, and when I tried it I found that it was okay. The bottle states that it is a 'Primer, Concealer and Foundation in One' but if I am honest it doesn't work as a primer or concealer. This has good coverage, and is quite a heavy coverage. This product doesn't have a very nice fragrance, which is a real downer for me. This does have SPF 20 which is useful to protect your skin from the sun. The price comes in at £11.99 which is quite expensive for a drugstore foundation, and I would say that it is not worth that price, as it is just a good, average foundation.

Overall view: An average, normal foundation which is okay, but is not worth £11.99.
Recommend or not: Not, find another one for a better price like the Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation.

http://www.boots.com/en/Max-Factor-Face-Finity-All-Day-Flawless-3-in-1-Foundation_1279334/

No comments:

Post a Comment