Thursday 1 August 2013

Garnier 5 Second Perfect Blur Primer

 Review on: Garnier 5 Second Perfect Blur Primer

I can honestly say that this is an amazing product, that I am so glad I brought. This product comes in beautiful and appealing packaging, which I must say did encourage me to buy this, with a gorgeous hot pink background. The bottle itself is a pearly light pink, with rouge writing. The product comes with detailed directions on how to use this product, which I found did help me. The cosmetic comes out in a creamy cloudy cream, which is so so smooth when is applied on face. I put this on after my daily moisturiser. This makes my foundation, and other cosmetics go on so much easier! I absolutely LOVE this SO SO MUCH!

Overall view: The absolute perfect primer, which I 100% LOVE.
Rate out of 10: 9 1/2
Recommend or not: Recommend!

http://www.boots.com/en/Garnier-5-Second-Perfect-Blur-Primer-30ml_1313658/

Thank-you for reading! Please get in touch if you would like me to review a specific product!

No comments:

Post a Comment