Thursday 1 August 2013

Barry-M Gelly Nail Paint


   
Review on: Barry M Gelly Nail Paint
Colours reviewed: Light Blue, Lilac, Lychee and Dragon Fruit

These nail varnishes come in eighteen different shades of beautiful summery colours. I love these! They are soft colours that have a gorgeous finish. The brush is small, but a good size which makes painting the nail easier. I usually do two coats to give a more long-lasting look. I LOVE these little pots so so much, they are just so perfect for summer. The only down side of these are that they chip easily :(

Overall View: I love these nail varnishes so much, I definitely would buy more of these ( if there were more colours I liked! ) 
Rate out of 10: 8
Recommend or not: Recommend

http://www.barrym.com/products/nails/effects/gelly-nail-effects.html

Thank you for reading, please get in touch if you would like me to review a specific product!

No comments:

Post a Comment