Friday 9 August 2013

Clean&Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion




Review on: Clean&Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion

I have been to London this week and I felt like I had been wearing so much makeup throughout the day that I really needed to be kind to my skin instead of just removing it with a makeup wipe, so I brought this for £2.99 in Superdrug.

 Now the first thing that comes to mind when I think of this is the smell. This product has a very intense smell of antibacterial. It is so so strong and almost completely puts me off this product. I also find that this cleansing lotion burns my skin, obviously not scolding but it gives of such a chemical smell and feel to it that I almost find it to overbearing to use! But I do mix it with water, which really does make it easier to use, and it does clean of any makeup, but unfortunately this cant go ANY where near your eyes which is a real let down for me.

Overall view: Powerful chemical smell which makes it incredibly hard to use and tingles the skin.
Rate out of 10: 5
Recommend or not: Not





No comments:

Post a Comment