Sunday 28 July 2013

Rimmel London Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer

 Review on: Rimmel London Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer

This is the most perfect eyeshadow primer ever. At a incredibly reasonably price, it does exactly what is says on the tin. I apply this before I apply any eyeshadow, and I can honestly say that it is amazing! It keeps my eyeshadow on for a lot longer and gives it a fuller and more fresh look. With a plastic applicator, this primer has a creamy and soft texture, making the eyelid feel smooth and ready for eyeshadow. 

Overall view: Perfect primer, smooth and creamy texture, for a full and fresh, long-lasting look
Rate out of 10: 9
Recommend or not: Recommend
http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-London-Undercover-Shadow-Primer_1306563/
Hope you enjoyed! Please get in touch with me if you have any specific products that you would like me to review!



No comments:

Post a Comment