Saturday 27 July 2013

Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer


Review on: Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer.
Colour reviewed: 1 - Fair

This concealer is absolutely perfect. It does what it says on the bottle. It conceals practically everything and feels smooth and gentle on the face. I found out about this concealer through Zoella, which I am so so happy about. I am incredibly impressed at it, as it comes in 4 different shades and comes at a bargain price of £4.19. This concealer also lasts for a very long time, without sweating off, as in the summer I find some concealers and foundations do. But this one is definitely my new favourite concealer, and one which i will probably stick to for about the next 10 years.

Overall Review: The perfect concealer! It does what it says on the label
Rate out of 10: 8
Recommend or not: Recommend

I hope you have found this review beneficial, please get into contact with me if you would like me to review any other products.


No comments:

Post a Comment