Saturday 27 July 2013

The Body Shop BB Cream




Review on: The Body Shops - All - In - One BB Cream.
Colour Reviewed: 01 - light

I had high expectations for They Body Shops' BB Cream. I remember waiting months and months for it to come back into stock so I could buy it. Because it was so 'popular', I was eager to get it. It finally came into stock and i got it. It worked okay for the first coupe of weeks, giving nice - even coverage, until it started going incredibly pigmented the wrong shade. When I applied the BB Cream onto my face, it turned a vibrant orange, which made me look like... like an orange. I was absolutely distraught about this, and as i had brought two tubes, (in case it ran out) £24 pounds had been wasted, as they cost £12 individually. It also gave off a strong odour when I used this cosmetic, which I found extremely off putting. I would definitely say that this is NOT for lighter skin, but IS for darker.

Overall view: Completely shocked by the pigmentation after the couple of weeks, doesn't give any even coverage at all, smells funny and is in unappealing packaging.
Rate out of 10: 3
Recommend or not: Not recommend.

I hope you have enjoyed this informative review! Please get into contact with me if you would like me to look at a specific product.


No comments:

Post a Comment